Saturday 12 June 2010

Sheringham Cliffs

Oh the joys of having a south facing bedroom, the sun shines through the curtains at silly o'clock in the morning screaming 'GET UP GET UP - ITS SUNNY GO OUT SIDE AND ENJOY IT!!' - it's done this every day for the last week. Don't get me wrong, I love the sun, but I don't want to get up at 7am everyday when I don't have too.

But I'm one those people who, once they are awake cannot get back to sleep, however hard they try. So I went to the park and sat on the swings and then I want for a walk, and by that time it was 9.30. The whole day was stretched before me and I had nothing to do.

Thankfully Rachel was up early too and suggested we meet in Sheringham and go for a walk along the cliff tops. It was a beautiful day but crazily windy!



Sheringham Seafront


Beach


Coast guard hut


children walking along cliff path


View from top of the cliffs over looking golf course

Looking towards Sheringham

Bushes on cliff top

Boating lake

No comments:

Post a Comment