Monday 7 June 2010

Norwich Riverside

2/6/2010

So I haven't posted anything new for a while, because I was away for the weekend but now I have about 4 new entries too post so I think that makes up for it.

I am not home for the summer from uni, and I am so glad to have finished 2nd year, its not that it was harder than first year, it just seemed too drag at more at the end. Third year next year though... that's crept up quickly - scary times! I also think I've failed the exam I did - but I should have revised more so its my own fault.

The photos below are off the riverside in Norwich, it was a really sunny day and the reflections of the buildings in the river looked really pretty. I took them before going to see Sex and the City 2, and what a waste of £6 and 2.5 hours of my life that was.






No comments:

Post a Comment