Thursday 24 June 2010

Mundsley Beach, Norfolk

I went to Mundsley beach on a whim, no job/ friends all having jobs this summer has left me with far too much time on my hands. 

Mundsley is one of the beaches I most regularly visited as a child, my family share a beach hut there with some of our friends so we used to go their a couple of times a week in the summer when the weather was good. The parents would sit on the promenade that over looks the beach leaving us to play for hours in the sea. I have a very vivid memory of being in the sea with my sister and our friend Amy when it started to thunder, as we were kids we decided to stay in and see what happened.


The war monument and maritime museum, its 50p entry!

Beach huts over looking the beach

Beach Huts - I think my families is number 5


The beach


Looking towards Bacton

Woman enjoying some private time on the beach

This is my favourite coloured beach hut

The new life guard hut

No comments:

Post a Comment