Monday 24 May 2010

Wear side

Today I went for a walk on the wear side, not somewhere I'd been before although it is just outside my house.

Once again I went on this adventure alone, after deciding on the spur of the moment to flee the house and my looming exam revision timetable. It was quite a nice walk, hot weather - I even remembered sun cream this time.

 I also got leered at by some men , who were probably old enough to be my parents.. although saying that since 12 year olds have kids up here thats probably not the best way of saying they weren't far off retirement.

Anyway here are some pictures of my walk:


View of the bridge


river side walk way


These never seem to get used, but the water makes a lovely colour contrast

Wear side walk way, very green and pretty


building ward on the river bank


Suicidal speed boaters on the river watched by a couple of cha(r)vs

view of Wear side

No comments:

Post a Comment