Monday 24 May 2010

Seaham Beach


Escaped the unavoidable exam revision again by driving down the coast for a bit. After almost driving into a hedge I saw Seaham cliffs from the road and pulled over. The cliffs were beautiful , the bright yellow field of rape, the sun damaged dullish green grass and the dark blue sea in contrast with the light blue sky was pretty awesome. I walked along the cliffs for a bit until the cloying smell of rape was too over powering and threatened to suffocate my airways, so I walked down to the beach.

There were plenty of people and dogs on the beach, along with quiet a few children - which always makes it odd to photograph as I think some one is going to accuse me of being a paedophile(so far no one has!). The tide was out - always a bonus when trying to walk on the beach, but there were thousands of stones.


Cliff top view towards Seaham


Cliffs


The beach from the cliffs

Rape field over looking the sea



Bad, dangerous, slippy rocks


Dog walkers on the beach


Looking towards Seaham


girl in the waves

Cliff shadows on the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment