Tuesday 12 October 2010

Rosebud Ceramics, Sunderland

9/10/2010


In the summer Holly and Socks discovered Rosebud Ceramics, a place where you can go and paint a bowl or a plate or a dinosaur or something else made of clay. When I got back, I made them take me there. On thursday Socks and I went and subsequently made a santa shaped bowl and a dinosaur clown. I finished santa on the day, but Socks needed to finish dinozo, so we went back on saturday with Holly. Bellow are pictures of the lovely things we made.

My Father Christmas bowl

DINOZO - half dinosaur, half clown

Hollys emo, skate board name plate

My sea themed bowl

It costs around £10-£20 depending on what you want to paint, and if you don't finish it in one go you can return and paint it at a later date. Your object is then glazed and fired, we get out things back thursday! *Excited face*

The end result:

Octo-bowl!

Super crab

Socks with Dinozo and Balthazar

No comments:

Post a Comment